Hash, Inc. - Animation:Master

Ballman

• Replies 18
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Admin

Very Nice!

Sound and animtion sync, character, and action; they all are working well together.

So tell us... what is the secret to getting the clicking of the feet at the right moment Ballman's feet touch the ground?

wow... very nice!... very expressive with a very simple model....

good timing and poses

by the way, where can I find that model?... I think it ss great to practice character animation. Been able to comunicate an idea with just legs is an exelent concept

you can get the model here. I guess I should've posted the link on this forum too :) It is really just a copy of the ball guy that I saw on the animation mentor demo video

This has got me a little inspired too, because I still have troubles with walk cycles :)

BallMan

thanks for the comments

Parlo - It is DIVX 5.1.1 sorry about that I should have posted .mpg

iso - Great little model and set up. I should have posted where I got it! I was thinking it was on this forum though ...Thanks

pdaley - Thanks for the ideas ! now I have to learn how to use sprites

Rodney - No secret to timing footstep sounds just position sound about 1 frame ahead of ground contact.

• Admin
I worked a little more on animation. Added bullet trails and changed the ending.

No Kidding!!! :o

That was incredible..... horrific.... entertaining.... and inspirational... all at the same time! The drama... the pathos...

Nice! Encore! Encore!

I can almost imagine him walking back out and bowing to the audience to a standing ovation. But... that might be painful after... well.... don't want to spoil it for everyone...

You sir, get my first official heart icon... a bunch of them! icon12.gificon12.gificon12.gificon12.gificon12.gif

You sir, get my first official heart icon... a bunch of them!  icon12.gificon12.gificon12.gificon12.gificon12.gif

Rodney - Over 1700 post and I get your first official heart icon !

I Sir, am honored :)

Parlo - Thanks for the comments, I checked out your website that is a great character you have there.

David,

Wow that is sweet animation ! I thought for a moment that he was waving his one leg in an "i give up" pose then you added the twist at the end. Cool.

Maybe I should start seeking stalking you and maybe some of your skills would rub off on me. Sheesh.

Cya,

Doug

:D:D Very funny!!!!

As I told you before, great timing. I laughed a lot with the new additions, I wasn't expecting them (I guess I didn't read)...

I like a lot when he is walking backwards on his back. Good acting!

• 2 weeks later...