Hash, Inc. - Animation:Master

Making Your Presentations Zing!

I have been asked to speak on presentation design at the upcoming Answers in Genesis Creation College in West Harrison, IN. My talk title will be "Making Your Presentations Zing!" I'll teach graphic design principles, eye candy skills, dos and don'ts of design, and more. I'm going all out on this design and using Apple Keynote to present for its advanced multimedia technologies and awesome transitions. The gears and globe were modeled in Animation:Master. The globe will slowly rotate in the Keynote version.

Cover (JPEG)

• Replies 11
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Very nice. This makes me want to attend your presentation.

If I may be so bold, could the ZING be a bit larger? And perhaps a bit angular? Right now there's a bit of dead gray space where the Zing could fill in a bit more. btw - i ain't no design guy so take this with a grain of salt.

Looks very sharp.

Doug

It was probably the electronic/electro-mechanical side of my brain seeing something that needed to be fixed since that's been my occupation for the last 15 years.

Aah! Rule number 1: don't trust an engineer in matters of art. ;)

(Anyone thinking of that poor Chinese guy from American Idol? "Sha-bang"? That's the only episode I've ever seen.)

And never trust an artist to draw anything metal correctly :P

Shouldn't the conduit have the spare wires poking out of the top rather than the sides (if it's supposed to show a work in progress)? Or is the conduit slotted? In that case, I would add a little black gasket or two to ensure that those sharp edges don't strip out the wire.

Maybe it's because I haven't had my coffee today—or the past four years—but that just didn't make sense to me. The wires aren't coming out of the conduit.

Whoops - guess not when I look more closely. I just saw bare conduit plus wires and thought broken or unscrewed conduit.

My bad.