sprockets Live Answer Time Home Page Featured Free Models spotlight Rigged Spider Tinkering Gnome's Workshop
sprockets
Recent Posts | Unread Content
Hash, Inc. - Animation:Master

A Couple V11.0h Hair tests

Some characters we are working on, my friend John Aretekis had A:M for about a year and then sort of gave it up. When I asked what kind of work he had accomplished he said he had modelled some characters, so I asked to see them and they were WONDERFUL! He has this wolf, 3 male fat hiphop piggies and 3 female fat hiphop piggies, all decalled and modelled. So I borrowed them and rigged them and now we are trying to conjure-up a '3 lil pigs/ goldilocks' modern day takeoff.

This is a quick animation test with minimal lip poses for tracking to a clip I nabbed off TV...

BigED.mov

• Replies 9
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

And here's another...my 'girlie-girl' in cheerleader form...Pom-Poms and hair all with V11. I had to turn-off collision detection because it was causing cofusion amongst the models, the hair was going everywhere. This was to test action-blending and how hair reacted (very well) and how multiple hair instances work on the same model (short hair on head...long hair on head...and pompom hair) as well as on 3 instances of the model. I rendered this at 30fps at D1 res...looks GREAT!

I am still staying away from turning on reflections...maybe I'll try that tonight.

cheerleaders.mov

• Admin

Ma'am,

Very Nice!

I think Ken Baer will like that one as he is a big Tex Avery fan! Your wolf reminds me of his work. Without the crazy eye popping 'takes' that is...

Any chance you could post a still or two?

*Whoops.... you already did!! Thanks that was quick!

Really nice modeling and animation! I like it!

How are you attaching those files to these forum posts, anyway? Is it something any of us can do, or only a special privilege? Mouseover text in my browser shows links to www.hash.com, but I thought we couldn't attach files to posts. Anyway, I'm curious .....

Well- I used PC Win2000 thru IE and once I hit 'new topic' there is the text box to type your hype and below it is an 'upload file' box that lets you browse your HD for the file with a limit of 1mb(just below the options and icons). Jpeg images are fine and so are Quicktime movies, but today I tried an mpeg compressed avi and was not allowed...

Also along that line (i should post this to the forum topic) the files the forum allows you to use for your avitar (image) claims it will allow .swf's but it actually does not allow them---I was going to place my image with some interactivity (rollovers) but to my chagrin was unable to.

post-7-1087958244.jpg