• Replies 1
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

• Hash Fellow

Usually... Leave them all checked.

Install the SSE4 (and/or) AVX Version... Unless you know your CPU can't use these leave them on. Almost all modern CPUs have these features. You can usually look up your CPU on Wikipedia to find if it supports these, but even if your CPU doesn't support them the OS seems to have fallback provisions.  If you install A:M and it doesn't run you might try running the installer again with this unchecked

Create Shortcuts... These are the  icons programs put on your desktop.

Register Extensions... you might uncheck if some of the three letter file type extensions need to be reserved for some other file type. This is rare. The only collision I've personally encountered is that an A:M Action and a Photoshop Color Table both use .act as their filename extension, but the functionality of either program is not hindered by the overlap.

Don't install additional Plugin... Some people had trouble with the "Time Logging" plugin. I'm not even sure what it does so I leave it uninstalled.