Hash, Inc. - Animation:Master

Nate's Auto Service

MJL

In all of our collaborations, Spleengene was the animator. I provided music and helped with modeling and other background stuff. I have started a project that has grown exponentially. Nate is a young mechanic who helped me out when I was in need. 

At the time he was a professional mechanic working at a shop in the next town. He tried for several hours to get the junker I had at that time running. He never once brought up money. We have become friends.

I've spent a couple of months learning how to animate, and I'm bettter than I was, but I still have a looooong way to go. During the time I've been doing this, Nate has moved to a bigger (3 Bay) shop in a nearby town. I'll propably be refining and re-rendering most of it, but this is a proof of concept video of compiled clips thus far. My next learning endeavor is to learn to incorporate sprites to create the "backfire" puffs and the cigarette puffs. I will appreciate any help that points to the proper tutorials.

https://youtu.be/UfDfhBRyFK4

"EDIT":  As usual I took Roberts good advise and posted it to utube. the Link is above.

• Replies 3
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

• Hash Fellow
2 hours ago, MJL said:

Robcat, do you have a tutorial on smoke that will help me make the smoke puffs mor "gaseous"?

I'm not sure I have a tut on it but it's something I can help you with. Maybe once we get past the Holidays.

It's something we could look at at Live Answer Time!