Hash, Inc. - Animation:Master

Best Animation Tool Of 2017?

bendrajamss

• Admin

Hi Brenda.

Sure. But be aware that as the forum for Animation:Master we are entirely biased here toward Animation:Master. :)

If you are wanting to learn 3D animation I recommend:

1) Download The Art of Animation:Master manual and look through it with an eye for what interests you.

getting a trial of Animation:Master

You want to do this FIRST before getting the trial because you will have limited time with the trial and the more comfortable you are with basic concepts of 3D animation the better you will be able to adapt to the workflow.

Here is the link to the manual: http://www.hash.com/manuals-24-en

2) Similarly to the above, there is a series of video tutorials that run users through the exercises in the manual.

Skimming through those will give you a good feel for the workflow and suggest how you can proceed forward.

Here is the link to the (online) video tutorials: http://www.hash.com/video-tutorials-23-en

3) IF you are wanting to dedicate yourself to mastering animation I recomend purchasing a subscription to Animation:Master at $79 and using the next 365 days to gain as much mastery of 3D animation as possible. This will let you know how you prefer to move forward and let you know where your specific interests are at that point. Do you want to create your own short film? Do you want to work on a Demo Reel? Do you want to collaborate with others? Etc. Etc.

The alternative to spending the money would be to sign up for the trial but... I have to say I am not a fan of such because... you will have a limited time to explore.

This isn't to say you can't sign up for an additional trial period of course.

Here's the link to sign up for a trial of Animation:Master: http://www.hash.com/try-it-16-en

And here's the link to the store if you want to dive into the deep end of the pool and master 3D animation: Link

What you learn with Animation:Master can be applied to any other 3D Animation application so it will be an investment well spent.

What more can I say except that if you are in fact interested in diving into 3D animation with Animation:Master this forum is here and we (collectively as users of Animation:Master) are dedicated to helping you achieve your goals.

The question now might be: What are your goals? :)

• ____ 1

• Admin

Hash Inc, the company behind the software, is as trusted a source as you'll be able to find.

For those looking for a robust 2D Animation program I recommend OpenToonz (opensource/free).
Also available directly from the creator.

Edit: I see Blackmagic has released Fusion v9 so... in this post you can now see my top 3 animation programs for 2017. :)

is there any trusted source to download the animation software, what about the sites like filehippo or www.downloadwab.com these sites are safe

If you see Animation:Master on any of those Warez sites, let us know- we'll go after them. The only thing you get from 'free' (stolen) software download sites is bugs and viruses... beware. The only place to acquire A:M is thru Hash.com

• Admin
Guys, you're trying to talk to a spambot.

For what it's worth the information returned wasn't related to the spam or the bot.

Someone looking in might see the spam or the (hopefully) helpful information in the response.

You however are in point of fact, responding to the spambot. ;)

Added: (translation: "Thanks!")

Oooops! I took it as someone who is trying hard with the English language... shows what I know!

SPEAKING of Spam-bot... I got yet-another sales generation phone call with a pre-recorded pitch... and I replied 'do not call'... which sorta worked- it put the robot into a DNC pre-recording which stated "We will be happy to place your name on our no-call list, first- to verify it is you please enter or say your social-security number..." !!!!!