Hash, Inc. - Animation:Master

Zachary Brewster-Geisz sighting

robcat2075

• Hash Fellow

Some of you may recall long-ago forum member Zachary Brewster-Geisz.

He is now carving out a promising career as an actor in Washington DC-area live theater.

You can also see him in this clip from a Nicolai Tesla documentary as the supervisor of the ditch-diggers who has an idea....

The Future of Electricity

(the video only worked in Chrome for me.)

• Replies 8
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• 1 month later...
  • Hash Fellow

I think this is a positive review...

Review: ‘Crazy Mary Lincoln’ at Pallas Theatre Collective

...Zach Brewster-Geisz plays Dr. Patterson the head of a women’s mental health facility where Mary Lincoln is locked away for a time. He is a bugged-eyed hoot with a sinister misogynist nature. He is one of those characters I wanted to swat at...

Crazy Mary Lincoln is a refreshing, revision of accepted history with a new POV (point-of-view). With nearly twenty musical numbers, Crazy Mary Lincoln is a re-mixed, restructured account of Mary Lincoln’s life after the assassination of her husband Abraham.

I would be curious to see that.

ZBG is seen here, standing on the box...

unnamed-99.jpg

• Hash Fellow

Another review of Crazy Mary Lincoln...

Dr. Patterson (Zach Brewster-Geisz)—the founder and main physician of the facility—flits about with a gaggle of male reporters/followers singing, in “Beautiful Bellevue,” that only he can treat and cure these women. “I redeem them from their madness,” he sings, “I deliver them to gladness. And, they thank me every day. In this perfect little world that I call Bellevue, Every day is ladies day.”

and...

Zach Brewster Geisz, as the hack physician Doctor Patterson, is as greasy as you can get. His production number "Beautiful Bellevue" - performed by Geisz and his patients - has a "Cell Block Tango" feel to it. It points out that Patterson does not necessarily have his heart in the right place when it comes to the care of his patients.

• 1 year later...
  • Hash Fellow

ZBG continues his theatrical ascent in our nation's capital...

The true star of this show is Zach Brewster-Geisz. As the homeless man who frequently raids the fridge between mealtimes (“I’m a snacker”), Frog is the heart of the play. His growling voice and erratic gait hide a tenderness for chivalry. Brewster-Geisz balances the comedy and tragedy of Frog’s existence, delivering huge laughs through jokes that no one but Frog understands, while also embodying the ravaging effects of his mental illness.

Review: Heidi Schreck’s "Grand Concourse" marks the promising debut of Prologue Theatre

grandconcourse1.jpg

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 years later...
  • 10 months later...
  • 5 months later...