Hash, Inc. - Animation:Master

Nice Open Source layout

DZ4

https://code.google.com/p/android-breakout/source/browse/src/com/faddensoft/breakout

I like this setup for sharing an open source project. I want to make one like it (for animation using simple color transparent sprite sheets or just sprite sheets timed to music and sound effects for a smart phone).

Of course, if anyone had any "pull" or "influence" or "interest" or advice why it's just a dumb idea...would be greatly appreciated!

Been trying something similar on monoboom.co/development.html/

but am I the only one that thinks ditching the .com site for .co had some comical sense? It is shorter, and who cares about .com anymore? I've got .info, .us, .org.

But simply an "app" for displaying quick animation using jpeg files containing 12x12 sprite sheets at 12 fps for 12 seconds of video... has to be efficient, once sound is coordinated. and don't forget the 'fun' part, I sure have.

• Replies 5
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic

• Hash Fellow

Personally, I'm against all the suffixes. It just forces you to register and keep paying for near-duplicates of your URL to stop someone else from impersonating you with a .info instead of a .com or a .org

They seem to have fixed the web so that you don't need to put in http:// or www anymore. They shoudl fix it so you don't need the suffixes either.

I like .com because usually when I see it i see .corn and that tells me I need to clean my glasses.

Maybe we could capitalize on .this and .that, .up and .away

or... ... (that's dot dot dot)

.didot

Where did .com come from anyway? Then there's https(?)

And how lonely must the period feel.

Nobody ever came up with a good way to circumscribe the longwinded way of saying W...W...W...find us online at (ugh) W.......W.......double you.....dot

Dot could be a good character idea, though, with some good songs.

"Dot dot into my brain, you know you want it, dot dot...dot d'dot dot" (Bang Bang)

"I'm a dot sitter, baby" (Black Widow[needs work])

And a brand new single! Hit the dot! With DART Technologies! (On the Spot!) ... with a bot!, okay, enough. acting like a tot. Paris Hilton says "That's Hot!" and why not? What you got? Sought? Taught? Forgot? Beyot? This doesn't end!!!

I had monoboom.com, but some Chinese guy has it now and posts that they need a clue to go forth with their site, which is cool for translators, if anything comes of putting animations on a mobile device...

And it should have been "..you know you dot it!"