Hash, Inc. - Animation:Master

KITT - Pontiac Firebird Trans Am

So figured I'd add to my plethora of projects, my first attempt at modeling a car! Now I have horrible car sense to begin with and know next to nothing about cars. Despite that however, there is one car in particular that is definitely the coolest car ever. At least in my puny sense of car stuffs.

So, I give you the beginnings of my model, the car of the future...can you guess what it is? :D

post-9859-1322704692_thumb.png

post-9859-1322704705_thumb.png

• Replies 11
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Yup, it indeed be KITT!

And here's some more to finish off the knight (get it?). One thing though, why is my Shaded-Wireframe render rendering the wireframe of the lights and not only that, like creating a bunch of lines that are just going through stuff?

post-9859-1322715437_thumb.png

post-9859-1322715454_thumb.png

Well I know i'm liking it so far. Once all the panels are done and you smooth em out it's gonna look sweeeeeet. What are you thinking for the red lights at the front? Animated Decal or a bunch of lights turning on and off in sequence maybe.

That's actually where I'm working now. It's going to be a combination of material driven objects and and actually light done all up in an action to be dropped on the model whenever needed.

EDIT: Apparently this model is already at the maximum amount of patches that my laptop will handle (about 2600) so time to break it up into separate models!