Hash, Inc. - Animation:Master

My current problem

The error that kicked me out seem to went away for some reason...

But now another problem came up. It seems that the thing that I mentioned about AM rendering the frame in in weird colors is true and it appears at random. Only one out of 5 tries turned out okay. I had to make a test render beforehand. And if I use netrender each and every frame will come out like this, regardless of the settings, even with no shadows no AO:

0001.jpg

I tried it with both v15 and v16 too, doesn't matter if I saved or reload the project and files in it's respective version. And this time I'm sure it's not my fault.

• Replies 57
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Here's one:

RenderError.jpg

Only objects in the cho. It's random and it's hard to pin it down exactly. If I turned off other models when this happens and load a simple model it wil render the same wierd color. If it happens no matter what settings I use in the cho the same thing happens and I had to close A:M, reload the project and do a marquee render to test if it's okay.

Also when I use the same project on netrender it will definitely render in wierd color most of the time.

• Hash Fellow

this happens even if you start a project from scratch in v15? You just lathe a vase, plop it in a chor, and it renders purple?

I've never seen anything like that from an A:M render from anyone. I'm going to guess there's something about the project that is doing it.

If you can make a Test PRJ that does it post it.

What version did you start this project in? The very start.

this happens even if you start a project from scratch in v15? You just lathe a vase, plop it in a chor, and it renders purple?

I've never seen anything like that from an A:M render from anyone. I'm going to guess there's something about the project that is doing it.

If you can make a Test PRJ that does it post it.

What version did you start this project in? The very start.

V13. The problem started when I upgraded to v15. I don't normally use save under projects until recently. It doesn't happen when I do a project/cho from scratch. But when I use any project with the same models it will sometimes render weird.

If the problem render starts in a cho and it starts to render weird no matter what model I use and settings and camera I use in that cho the same problem render happens.

Just now I rendered the same frame using netrender but when I turned SSS on it rendered okay.

Also there are wierd black lines when I turned on AO and SSS like in the picture. The lines don't stay at the same exact place and with the same shape but appears at random near the same approximate place each time and at varying sizes.

• Hash Fellow
V13. The problem started when I upgraded to v15.

Every asset, all of them, have no history before v13, right?

I don't normally use save under projects until recently.

Well, I dont' necessarily mean a PRJ, but some asset has got somethign weird in it. These are the ones that had teh strange folders showing up, right. maybe they got something else buried in them.

It doesn't happen when I do a project/cho from scratch. But when I use any project with the same models it will sometimes render weird.

If the problem render starts in a cho and it starts to render weird no matter what model I use and settings and camera I use in that cho the same problem render happens.

Do that. get one to render badly, swap in some simple object, delete your models, Save everything in a PRJ. restart A:M test that to see if it still renders bad and if it does post it.

An example that does it will get it cleared up fast, just like with the phantom folders.

• Admin

Reza,

It's generally a very good idea to start a new topic with each major change of subject or problem.

That keeps confusion to a minimum as people are sure to mistake an earlier problem (that has been resolved) with a current one.

Either way someone will eventually get to the root of the problem but separating the issues will resolve it more quickly.

For my part it's been good to see your modeling again even though the situation isn't optimal.

Reza,

It's generally a very good idea to start a new topic with each major change of subject or problem.

That keeps confusion to a minimum as people are sure to mistake an earlier problem (that has been resolved) with a current one.

Either way someone will eventually get to the root of the problem but separating the issues will resolve it more quickly.

For my part it's been good to see your modeling again even though the situation isn't optimal.

Okay. I'll keep that in mind. Thanks.