Hash, Inc. - Animation:Master

vocabulary, workflow and crowd help

dblhelix

how do i change a characters preview to something even simpler than a wireframe? hiding is not an option.

they all have the AO options set, beginning to suspect this somehow affects work even when in wireframe, is this possible?

i've 11 characters in a scene and haven't even started on the sprites..

• Replies 5
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic

• Hash Fellow

Presuming you've already done "Page Down" to the limit...

in the PWS, in the Chor, to the right of "shortcut to..." are four icons. The second is "object Draw Mode"

It has three choices, Curved(spliniest but slowest), Vector (faster), Bound (fastest, a boundingbox).

"Bound" currently doesn't work, but Vector will get you some speed.

• Hash Fellow

Alos note...

-Object Draw Mode choice is independent of "Object Render Mode" choice (the next icon)

-Object Render Mode is used only when you are in "default" display mode , selected with the 7 key. "default" permits object to be wireframe ro shaded all inteh same screen.

-Wireframe may no be the fastest display foryou depending on your graphics card. Shaded, no wire is slightly faster for me sometimes.

thanks!

i logged off since there didn't seem to be much traffic here, and just now discovered that it's called draw mode. i knew about bounding box, but searching that in techref doesn't help. the AO doesn't interfere then? i've the instructions for the folder system, selecting many things at once and 'saving' that selection, maybe that's something to apply here.

• Hash Fellow
the AO doesn't interfere then?

no, that's final render only

i've the instructions for the folder system, selecting many things at once and 'saving' that selection, maybe that's something to apply here.

folder system?