render depends on hardware ??

Ravi Rajpoot

• Replies 6
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic

Of course hardware will affect your render speed, some other factors you would also be put into consideration from my experence are how heavy your patches are, if u are using materials, i think but i am not very sure if you added particles effects. So these are the basic elements i ve used. Other factors will affect your rendering, keeping using the software you will find out ask time goes on. Good luck.

• Hash Fellow

Welcome to the forum!

In general, the more complex your image the longer it will take to render. You'd have to show us more about your scene for more specific advice.

I did a lot of A:M work on a machine about like yours but, of course, faster will always be faster.

Here's a thread where someone presented something that was taking too long (for him) and I tried to simplify it for faster times:

http://www.hash.com/forums/index.php?showt...;hl=render+time

Welcome to the forum!

In general, the more complex your image the longer it will take to render. You'd have to show us more about your scene for more specific advice.

I did a lot of A:M work on a machine about like yours but, of course, faster will always be faster.

Here's a thread where someone presented something that was taking too long (for him) and I tried to simplify it for faster times:

http://www.hash.com/forums/index.php?showt...;hl=render+time

thanx for replys

i workrd 1 year on cinema 4d , but m not gud in modling and also in animation, and C4D also not support auto lip sync

after watching Jeff Lew dvd

i decide to buy A:M and its a great Software. now my animation cool

where i find side view front view images for modling

And when i open car model in A:M tire are square shape not round shape why.......

• Hash Fellow
where i find side view front view images for modling

hmmm... You'd have to search on the internet for useful pics or photograph them yourself if you have the object you want to model.

try searching on things like "plans", "diagrams", "blueprints" or even "Front and side view"

And when i open car model in A:M tire are square shape not round shape why.......

press Page up or Page down to change the real-time subdivision.