Hash, Inc. - Animation:Master

How do I enter new serial #

Blue

Hello, I just purchased a new AM disk at Comic-Con. I had purchased one last year as well but was too distracted with learning digital photography and Photoshop to continue with AM for the time being. So I purchased a new disk which I was told would be the upgrade. I uninstalled and reinstalled the new disk but it brought up my old info and serial #. How do I enter the new #?

• Replies 2
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic

• Hash Fellow

There's probably a registry edit needed to completely eradicate the old number. I'm not sure how to do that.

But, the new version still runs, right? Typically serial numbers live on thru upgrades. I'd say not to worry about it.

Don't lose the new serial number, just in case.

Welcome to A:M!

I replied to your email about this. I will answer it here also.

There is no need to enter your new serial number your old one is tied to your original version. That is why is still comes up in the new install. In most cases we give out a new number for people updating at show in case they have lost their old number that way they are not out the usage of the software till we recover their old serial number.