sprockets Shelton's new Char: Hans It's just donuts by ItsJustMe 3D Printing Free model: USS Midnight Rodger Reynolds' 1950s Street Car Madfox's Pink Floyd Video Tinkering Gnome's Elephant
sprockets
Recent Posts | Unread Content
Hash, Inc. - Animation:Master

camera

• Replies 1
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic

• Hash Fellow
sometimes my scenes are very large in objects, please how can i set my camera option to render only area in camera view.

I'm not sure what you mean, but...

Do you mean you want to render only a part of the camera view? The regular render button will always render everything the camera sees.

But if you hit the "render Animation Preview" you can right-click-drag over a part of the view and it will render that portion of the view for whatever your frame range is set to in your regular render settings. I don't think this gets saved to a file but you can right-click on the listing in the IMAGES folder and save it from there if you need to.

If you just need to preview one frame you can hit Q or Shift Q and right -drag around the part of the scene you need to see rendered.