• Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

• Admin

Very nice! :)

This scene plays very well.

Those characters are fascinating to look at.

There are two minor things I'd note for enhancement.

1. The characters hair seems to jump in place.

2. As the sword transforms in the fire a blending of the images together would sell the transformation.

This is a tough one to describe so if I get some time tonight I'll try to demonstrate what I mean.

Alternately, moving the shots where the camera pans across the characters in front of the shot where the boy in the flames is revealed might flow better and address the static transformation shot I mention above. I assume the next shot may have the boy step out of the flames?

• Admin

The frame I've attached here seems to be the place where I note another issue.

The grey elf, who should be the third character from the right as here (other than the character in the flame) has disappeared right before this frame. As this seems to happen exactly as the sword has finished transforming into the boy perhaps this is suppose to happen?

Transform.png

• Admin

The moment the boy appears is the exact moment the grey elf disappears so it may be on purpose.

It may also just be that the light is no longer showing the grey elf in the frames where he seems to have disappeared.

Here is a frame just before the flame subsides enough to reveal the sword's transformation.

Note that the grey elf is there.

Transform1.png

The moment the boy appears is the exact moment the grey elf disappears so it may be on purpose.

It may also just be that the light is no longer showing the grey elf in the frames where he seems to have disappeared.

Hi

the light is no longer showing Onton the grey elf. That is a lighting mishap, I can fix.

moving the shots where the camera pans across the characters in front of the shot where the boy in the flames is revealed might flow,

I'll work on. I'll post it when I finished it. :) thanks again Rodney