Hash, Inc. - Animation:Master

HELP?

SHADOWMASTER

This is basically my first model. Or, at least the first one I'm trying to make from (drawn) a rotoscope. I think it's looking half-way decent at present, but I'm freaking out trying to get the rest looking right. eek3.gif

I'm also having a great deal of problems trying to connect the frame of the window to what will be the roof of the cab. It's not in the picture (actually, it's not even made), so please try to use your imagination to pictuer what it should look like.

Any assistance that can be offered, especially in the realm of smootheness, would be greatly appreciated.

post-7-1076378336.jpg

• Replies 3
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

I guess you're trying to make a truck right, or at least some kind of vehicle? The first thing I would say is model the vehicle the same way they are build in real life, i.e. in separate parts. Make the hood, front fender, door, roof, etc. all as separate pieces. This makes the model look model more "real" and it avoids the wierd connection problems that you are having, as well as makes it easier to make things smooth. Hope this helps.

Javier

Ya, dude, just like he said. It looks as if you are trying to make the whole car at once. that's kinda difficult. I tried making a car doing that and I just couldn't make it work. So instead, start off with making all the parts to the car seperately, then just get them all the appropriate size and put them together. i.e. doors, hood, bumper, etc...

good luck B)