sprockets Live Answer Time Home Page Featured Free Models spotlight Rigged Spider Tinkering Gnome's Workshop
sprockets
Recent Posts | Unread Content
Hash, Inc. - Animation:Master

How do I make my model a JPEG

Helojammer

Alright I'm dying here. I do not know how to turn my model into a Jpeg I have read thru the tutorials book and I must be missing it. I have searched the newbie forum just can't find it. I am sure once you tell me I will dislocate my leg kicking my self but any help would be very much appriciated. Thanks in advance, Helo.

• Replies 5
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Alright I'm dying here. I do not know how to turn my model into a Jpeg I have read thru the tutorials book and I must be missing it. I have searched the newbie forum just can't find it. I am sure once you tell me I will dislocate my leg kicking my self but any help would be very much appriciated. Thanks in advance, Helo.

Hi Helojammer,

Get your model positioned just the way you want it then click on 'render to file'. Make sure the advanced options is checked then select the file type of jpg. Then enter where you want the file to go (desktop is easy) and enter a file name. Now there's a lot of render options but if you are in the modeling window you can probably just click on 'okay' or 'render' or what ever the button says and in a short time you will have a jpg image of your model.

Hope that helps,

Rusty

Hi Helojammer,

Get your model positioned just the way you want it then click on 'render to file'. Make sure the advanced options is checked then select the file type of jpg. Then enter where you want the file to go (desktop is easy) and enter a file name. Now there's a lot of render options but if you are in the modeling window you can probably just click on 'okay' or 'render' or what ever the button says and in a short time you will have a jpg image of your model.

Hope that helps,

Rusty

and by get into position he means right the way you want it if in model view and looking through the cammera in choreo mode

Thanks everyone It was right there on page 23, and as predicted I did dislocate my leg kicking myself, fortunately the dislocation hurt to much to kick to hard. I am currently working on my first person so I look to add a WIP pic soon. I bought Am back in 03 but due to fun in the desert and a crapy computer I was unable to work with AM too much but now I have been working with AM 2003 for about six months now and making headway. I will get the newest version once I am sure I won't quit, Again thanks for the help.

B)