sprockets Shelton's new Char: Hans It's just donuts by ItsJustMe 3D Printing Free model: USS Midnight Rodger Reynolds' 1950s Street Car Madfox's Pink Floyd Video Tinkering Gnome's Elephant
sprockets
Recent Posts | Unread Content
Hash, Inc. - Animation:Master

Eyeball help please

AMkyle

Alright, anyways i got my subscription to work without the weird clock problem. So i tried modeling something out to fit my style. Anyways i came out with some cartoony looking eyeballs. But i want them to look good. How do i get the textures on and stuff. Also how can i make a black pupil on the eyeballs. and then how can i color it.???

post-11497-1230575374_thumb.jpg

Heres the picture of the eyeballs in progress

• Replies 4
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Alright, awsome, im working on the tutorial and i seemed to notice something weird. It seems that all the Control points are black, and all the splining between them are white. As you would think, would be very annoying in making an eyeball. Like shown on a lot ive seen. How can i make the control points red (when unselected) and the splining inbetween the CP's black

EDIT:

Anyways, i used that tutorial, and i followed it insanely easily, thank you for showing me that. But Yet again, im having a render problem. When i render, the picture comes out kinda blurry, and i cant see great detail, how can i fix this

post-11497-1230585381_thumb.jpg

Also i dont get it, when i click the button render to file, it pops up with this, this also might help with why its kind of blurry?post-11497-1230585805_thumb.jpg

Also i dont get it, when i click the button render to file, it pops up with this, this also might help with why its kind of blurry?Render_Problem.JPG

That screen shows the options for rendering (you must have clicked advanced) - it's the best screen to use, rather than the one with presets.

Turn off depth of field and the "blurriness" will probably clear up. Or else change your depth of field parameters.