sprockets Shelton's new Char: Hans It's just donuts by ItsJustMe 3D Printing Free model: USS Midnight Rodger Reynolds' 1950s Street Car Madfox's Pink Floyd Video Tinkering Gnome's Elephant
sprockets
Recent Posts | Unread Content
Hash, Inc. - Animation:Master

Dance request

I am working on a video and lots of dancing in it.

I am doing some moves of my own but would like to ask if anyone has dance action files if they

would be so nice as to share em?

I dont know if I can even pull this off so any help would be greatly appreciated. :blink:

• Replies 3
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Let them know what rig you are using. At the very least the actions would have to be on the same rig.

Yes it seems to be an older rig. Cause the actions that came with A:M kinda go askew when I use em.

I am using a rig I took from one of the characters from that guy who did Lucien, George, WildBill,

I altered the body alot and used my own head model so I have the original rig. Not sure what version it is.

I don't know how much time you have or what kind of extra effort you want to go to, but if you look for the BVH tutorial on the forum there are BUNCHES of dance moves available probably for free in BVH format. Worth a look. I made my Happy Bear character dance once using BVH. It wasn't "perfect" but if you just need the variety quickly it might be an option.

I don't know off hand if there is any major modifications to the rig you already have. I think it is a matter of installing a BVH rig on top of what you have and then adding BVH as actions. There was a great tutorial that had the rig needed and instructions on modifying it to "match" your character.

-vern