sprockets Shelton's new Char: Hans It's just donuts by ItsJustMe 3D Printing Free model: USS Midnight Rodger Reynolds' 1950s Street Car Madfox's Pink Floyd Video Tinkering Gnome's Elephant
sprockets
Recent Posts | Unread Content
Hash, Inc. - Animation:Master

Characters Voices

washbucket

• Replies 4
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic

There is no real limit to the amount of WAV. files you can drop into a chor or a lip synched action if that what you mean by voices. But it takes a little planning ahead per scene to get a conversation going. I would start with the KEEKAT I got a secret tut in the AOAM(art of animation master) and try to get more complex from there.

How many characters can you assign different voices on stage at one time like a conversation, and can I import 3DS or is there a converter for it that will work with animation master. thanks

Hey Washbucket,

Yeah....A:M uses WAV files. You can drop as many as you want into a choreography/ action as you like. You can also move them by verying the time option under "properties". Be sure to work out the right bit rate or there could be some fuzziness in a direct render out of A:M. Unless you use a compositing program to bring it all together later. I just finished a shot with 4 characters in full dialogue. But the Audio was already pre-recorded in a studio. You can make a "DOPE-SHEET" if you like which will help get your timing set up. Depending on your level of skill at animation, it may be a good place to start in timing if you are just beginning. But as you progress you may find that the playback in A:M provides the best timing workflow. A:M has awesome playback for instant looks at how your timing is going. The dope sheet for me tends to result in a robotic look. But thats me. You and others may find a better result.

• Hash Fellow
can I import 3DS or is there a converter for it that will work with animation master. thanks

99% of 3DS models are not properly made for use in A:M. Any model of a character in that format will need extensive editing and thinning out. This is beyond most new users.

A:M is really best for models made with A:M.

can I import 3DS or is there a converter for it that will work with animation master. thanks

99% of 3DS models are not properly made for use in A:M. Any model of a character in that format will need extensive editing and thinning out. This is beyond most new users.

A:M is really best for models made with A:M.

Thanks I like the idea on the more than one voice, I was just really planning on two thanks again.