sprockets Shelton's new Char: Hans It's just donuts by ItsJustMe 3D Printing Free model: USS Midnight Rodger Reynolds' 1950s Street Car Madfox's Pink Floyd Video Tinkering Gnome's Elephant
sprockets
Recent Posts | Unread Content
Hash, Inc. - Animation:Master

Render Issues

danf

• Replies 6
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Yeah the ground is basically a square with a cross-line in it, with a bitmapped ground texture on it, which I've enlarged to replace the "ground" plane... I guess I could have just edited the ground plane instead.

Do I need a more detailed bitmap for the ground? Other angles of the same thing came out looking okay. Is that because they have more passes? What is the difference between a few passes anyways?

I think I've resolved the flickering by reducing the size of the ground plane, I have another shot with no truck distortion where the ground was continuing the same. I'll give an update when my current render completes (which will vary depending on how many ideas I get to reduce render time and render faster).