sprockets Shelton's new Char: Hans It's just donuts by ItsJustMe 3D Printing Free model: USS Midnight Rodger Reynolds' 1950s Street Car Madfox's Pink Floyd Video Tinkering Gnome's Elephant
sprockets
Recent Posts | Unread Content
Hash, Inc. - Animation:Master

Subscribed to Version 15

AMkyle

Ok so i subscribed to version 15 for 50 bucks, but then i got version 15, put the activation code in and tried to run animation master, but strangeley, a lot didnt show up, a lot of actions werent there, a lot of folders werent even there in the library under models, there was no props folder a lot others, ill get a pic

post-11497-1223597679_thumb.jpg

post-11497-1223597786_thumb.jpg

• Replies 4
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

• Admin

No, not weird. To keep the installer small the additional models often found in the Library aren't included. Not to worry though, a selection of models, projects etc. are available via download. (It location should be listed via your email/order form... gotta read that stuff to know!)

The files are available via Hash Inc's FTP site.

There is a small file called Littledata.zip (about 7MB) and a large file called Data.zip (166MB).

Extract these files into your Data folder for v15.

This folder is usually found at:

C:\Program Files\Hash Inc\v15\Data

As you probably have v14 still installed you can point A:M to the data file there and the files should show the next time you start A:M. This for those who don't want to download such large files again.

Ok, i downloaded the data file and extracted it to c:/program files/hash inc./data and it just made a whole data file in it, none of the regular items showed up. and i have v13 so would that work too to put it in?

EDIT: AH, NEVERMIND I GOT IT WOOT, EXTRACTED INTO DATA FILE NOT replace data file