Hash, Inc. - Animation:Master

another question soaking my thoughts....

Ravager

There are several things I was wondering, the first thing I was wondering was that how do you make a liquid concentrated, like goop, but it falls like slime or drool (I use 200 for the Viscosity... yet the liquid stays suspended in the air, it doesn't ooze to the ground like I want it to)? If this option isn't available, maybe a future request for an ability like that? Another question is, how do I reduce the speed in which the liquid is shot out? For example... I want the liquid to come out slowly, yet it is shot out as if it were going 200 mph.

Any info would be helpful,

Rav

• Replies 2
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic

There are several things I was wondering, the first thing I was wondering was that how do you make a liquid concentrated, like goop, but it falls like slime or drool (I use 200 for the Viscosity... yet the liquid stays suspended in the air, it doesn't ooze to the ground like I want it to)? If this option isn't available, maybe a future request for an ability like that? Another question is, how do I reduce the speed in which the liquid is shot out? For example... I want the liquid to come out slowly, yet it is shot out as if it were going 200 mph.

Any info would be helpful,

Rav

Initial Velocity should be low, if you want it to come out slow.

It's defaultvalue is 100 go down to 10 or even less and see if it is what you want. You can although try to play with the tension and pressure-force.

This should bring your near to what you want.

*Fuchur*