Hash, Inc. - Animation:Master

animating in the chor

i made a sceen, added all the objects needed. now i want to animate my character, but i cannot access my character properly.

now my question is, is it possible to isolate some objects (that is make them invisible) in the chro, so that i can animate my character. if yes how can i do this.

• Replies 8
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic

H only works in muscle mode when you have part of the geometry selected, it hides the rest. I is the one you click to hide a whole model in chor mode, you have to click the icon in the project workspace (The one beside the hand) to make it visible. (H)idden geometry does not render but anything made (I)nvisible does, it's just to lessen the clutter while you work.

Incorrect. Both show at render time. Pressing I hides the selected model. Pressing H hides any model not selected. Simple as that.

Must be a newfangled thing, I should probably keep my mouth shut given I'm still using v13 :)

(But hidden geometry in muscle mode does not appear at render time, unless they changed that too)

(But hidden geometry in muscle mode does not appear at render time, unless they changed that too)

Oh, you're talking about hiding geometry in the model window. That still doesn't render. But anything hidden in the chor does.

I think the H key in the chor was brought in v14 actually, so you probably don't have that. Without that, he'd have to go through all the the "eye icons" to hide the models in the way. That H key in the chor is a great addition.