Guest johncbell

• Replies 4
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Guest johncbell

Yeah. I love their style, and have come up with a character, but am having a hard time creating a model based, on it. I'm still kind of new to AM.

JC

John,

You might want to take a look at this thread:

http://www.hash.com/forums/index.php?showtopic=3160&st=0

this model isn't in Timm's or Murakami's "style', but the construction method is good example of what a model might look like if you wanted it to be toon rendered and look like Batman. Maybe the creator of the model can share some tips with you.

Javier

Well, thanks for the plug there Javier but I am by no means an expert. I think Kricket has some toon render tutorials somewhere (corrct me if I am wrong) and he has for more experience with the toon renderer than I do. As far as modelling, I am just modelling my Goliath from reference screenshots from the cartoon. I also have a Goliath toy which kind of helped and almost every episode on VHS B) . I didn't use rotoscopes but that's because I am lazy. In your case John, I would probably make some rotos since it is your design and you probably haven't got as much reference material. Good luck!