sprockets Making and Using Drop-On Poses TinkeringGnome's Atomic Rings PRJ 2001 Star Gate effect in A:M with PRJ Comparison of AO and Radiosity Renders Animated Commercial by Soulcage Tralfaz's Lost In Space Robot Rodger Reynold's Architectural WIP
sprockets
Recent Posts | Unread Content
Hash, Inc. - Animation:Master

Rougue model

cvp

Hi all.

I'm trying to sort out two probs really.

Background:

I've built a cartoon ship and have created its eyes via this fantastic tutorial: http://www.hash.com/amtutes/Bootcamp/EyeTut.html.

within the same Model window.

Issue:

When I proceed to an Action window, my model has sprouted another inactive top eyelid.

It disappears and reappears with the legitimate 'Topeyelid' when toggling the 'Hide' button.

post-9787-1211511180_thumb.jpg

It seems to be a replica of the original eyelid shape pre the extrustion.

Frustrated I've deleted the complete eye model, but it stays there until I also delete it from the GROUPS folder under the Project Workspace.

It seems like a setting issue, any help gratefully received :)

regards

Craig

• Replies 2
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

a good idea would be posting the project in this thread, hard to say what´s wrong without the opportunity to take a look at it.

Thankyou for answering this.

I'll have to upload the next project I have a gliche with as I've rebuilt this one now, and apart from a couple of inexplicable crashes, I'm back to fumbling my way around.

I think my problem is I need to use it more regularly, to get my head around it.