Hash, Inc. - Animation:Master

Hello There, I'm Raptree

MyHaloMovies

Yes the name is Raptree, myhalomovies is my site that I own. I do Machinima, I know some of you don't know that, but if you've heard of Red vs. Blue then you would know they came from Machinima. I myself do movies like them on halo 2 and halo 3, I've taken notice to your product "Animation Master" and was surprized at this spectacular program that is in my price range. I ain't a jump to person on these programs, but I am wanting to purchase the 1 year trial for $50 and if I like it I will buy the whole thing.

Myself, currently, is making a few series in halo 3 and your program matched a design texture that I use for many episodes to come.

I am hoping to enjoy my stay at Hash, Inc. and is excited to start a new beginning in animation creation with your program "Animation Master".

To talk to me more, I will be on my site every day at http://www.myhalomovies.com and also I'll be visiting and posting my latest movies with your program usage on your site.

• Replies 3
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Hi,

Welcome to one of the most helpful forums on-line.

You'll want to read the following post, it will give you alot of info:

http://www.hash.com/forums/index.php?showtopic=31791&hl=

The biggest difference between some of the Machinema programs and Animation Master is CONTROL. From creating your own props, clothing, and characters to textures to actions, Animation Master gives you extensive control over everything.

There are quite a few things that AM can do that can't be done in other programs and all of that choice can be a little overwhelming and confusing to someone new to 3D.

When you have a question or problem, definitely ask the forum. Many problems have been dealt with by others and a forum search is usually a good start.

Again, welcome aboard.

Steve P.

I see you guys do know Machinima, well I can assure I do machinima alot, here is a link to one of my movies, it was spotlighted on HBO (Halo.Bungie.Org), Halogrid, Halo-Union and others. (Note: This is a trailer)

AM might take me awhile, but I know I will get the hang of it with the help of you guys.

• Admin
but I am wanting to purchase the 1 year trial for $50 and if I like it I will buy the whole thing.

Even more good news for you... there is no 'trial' version of A:M.

For your $49 you get Animation:Master. No watermarks... no watered down features... no nagging notes to remind you that you need to purchase a better product because what you have is inferior.

The main difference between the two options, 1 year subscription and CD, is permanancy.

For extensive projects that have to consider feature creep or require installation on separate machines you may want to consider the CD as when you upgrade some features may change each year. If you want to maintain the same version for over a year you may want to opt for the CD at $299. That deal also comes with the printed technical reference and TaoA:M manual.

If you just want to use A:M as is via electronic download you'll find $49 a year a really great deal.

Its worked well enough for me that I opted for two websubcriptions.

Stagger your subscriptions and you'll extend their value even further.

Aint life good.

Welcome to the A:M Community! :)