Hash, Inc. - Animation:Master

Animation:Master Basics

Mark3D

Hello all,

I have been following the video tutorials but a few things haven't been going so smoothly. I will list the two problems I have below:

- I am doing the car exercise and the tutorials car has perfectly round tires. The tires on my model are like a octagon. Also I made my flower with another exercise and the ends of the petals wore round... when I closed A:M and opened it the next day the end of the petals were a sharp point. Did I click some feature that I'm not supposed to? I compared my screen to the video tutorials screen and every feature selected is the same.

- As I mentioned earlier I completed the Flower exercise. One "problem" I have is that ever since I duplicated the petals the are always all selected. Even if I click another group like the "stem", then the petals are are still selected with green nodes.

Any help you can provide me would be greatly appreciated.

• Replies 4
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

-Try pressing the PageUp key on the keyboard. Or select the cps and press the O (not zero) key.

-That's happened to me before sometimes. But it usually clears when the project is re-opened.

• Hash Fellow

If you are looking at your model in a choreography, it is also remotely possible you have changed the "Object Draw Mode" setting for your model.

in the PWS, to the right of your model's listing in the chor is an icon that sets that. Set it to circle for roundness.