sprockets Live Answer Time Home Page Featured Free Models spotlight Rigged Spider Tinkering Gnome's Workshop
sprockets
Recent Posts | Unread Content
Hash, Inc. - Animation:Master

am not working

kylemb

• Replies 5
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

check ur dirext x and upgrade if need be , if ur using vista try setting AM to run in admin mode , or set it to run as if in xp , do this in it compatbility tab. try fully uninstalling AM running a registry cheker ( suggest the safety scanner at www.onecare.com) then reinstall, check and see if ur anti virus may be blocking parts of AM. check your video cards drivers and update if nessisary , check and make sure ur AM version is not to old. umm thats all i can think of for know

v. 15 , when i load any model i cant deleat parts of it and on eddy it comes up with cant find file eyes,hair,laces and skin , when i try to load rotoscopes thay come up just wight , and when i try to click on something it selects below the mouce.

that is going into better detail

kylemb

ok if ur using vista , which i think you may be you may have your security settings a little high , select the entire AM folder and take ownership of it and set your self to full permissions even if it ss you allready have it , also on the cant modify part check and see is the model it self is right protected ( right click properties )