Hash, Inc. - Animation:Master

Unown

I was incredibly bored today so i decided to make the whole entire Unown Alphabet from Pokemon. Try to read the message below before you look at my index, and post if you could read the whole thing. I'll get a few laughs myself out of this...

post-10955-1206737168_thumb.jpg

post-10955-1206737886_thumb.jpg

• Replies 5
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

• Admin

Cross,

Several years ago I started modeling the Unknown characters too (I only modeled a few though before I moved on to something else).

Nice to see you did the whole character set (or most of them at least!).

Great job.

...and yes... I could read the whole thing. I was exposed to that movie in Japan when it was first released. We bought a booklet at the theater that had games and such encoded with the set of characters. I set out to show my daughters how to read all of it. Yeah... it was all the rage.

My goal with modeling the characters was to do animation on a path of the letters flying around in circles like in the movie. It seemed like a good idea at the time... :rolleyes:

Cross,

Several years ago I started modeling the Unknown characters too (I only modeled a few though before I moved on to something else).

Nice to see you did the whole character set (or most of them at least!).

Great job.

...and yes... I could read the whole thing. I was exposed to that movie in Japan when it was first released. We bought a booklet at the theater that had games and such encoded with the set of characters. I set out to show my daughters how to read all of it. Yeah... it was all the rage.

My goal with modeling the characters was to do animation on a path of the letters flying around in circles like in the movie. It seemed like a good idea at the time... :rolleyes:

I'm going to try and emulate that with a "flock" type movement, might actually work! I was thinking of trying that quite some time ago, too.