sprockets Live Answer Time Home Page Featured Free Models spotlight Rigged Spider Tinkering Gnome's Workshop
sprockets
Recent Posts | Unread Content
Hash, Inc. - Animation:Master

skeleton and smartskin

petokosun

hi, i added the 2001 skeleton rig to my character, when i turned IK ARM SETUP ON the right hand will not collaspe into the model what could be wrong.

and after adding the 2001 skeleton rig, i turn out that the my model was moving with the bone rotation, could u please explain how i can correct that with smart skin.

• Replies 5
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

turn out that the my model was moving with the bone rotation, could u please explain how i can correct that with smart skin.

What exactly do you mean by "moving with bone rotation"?

Could you give an example, maybe a screenshot or the model itself to help us to help you?

The model is meant to rotate when you rotate the bones... that is normal behaviour...

*Fuchur*

May be i ask the question again.

I add a skeleton to my charater, after doing all the CPs assignmen to various bones, the i click POSE SLIDE then click RIG tab , click on SETUP and IK ARM SETUP. when i click on ik arm that is turn ik arm ON the right hand does not flatten down. what could be the problem.

secondly, when i activate the resolute walk on a new rigged character, the patches dances around the bones .

Are you in an action when you turn on the IK arms?

Can you post a video of the action?

In both cases, it sounds like the cp assignment is incorrect. Can't really tell without seeing the model file itself. Can you post the model file for us to look at?