Hash, Inc. - Animation:Master

Screen refreash

Master chief

ok heres the deal when ever i create a model that is some what complicated ( more that 50 CP) i will try and rotate the image to color something or to add mor e and only a small part of the screen keeps up the rest (95-98%) of the previous image stays locked in place and wont let go for a few seconds and by then iv lost any points i was cusrrently working with , has any one experanced this or fixed it?

• Replies 4
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

OK its a 2.4 gig quad core

maximus Motherboard

Geforce 8800GTS

3 gigs of ram

Basicaly a high end gaming computer( an di know there are better one but dont bug me about that)

Im running vista premium , and have the latest version of AM for that reasion

Ow and in case adding those links are bad by some rule thats egsactly where i got them from

Same problem here under Vista. Sometimes, only a small area of the screen gets updated. No matter whether using OpenGL or DirectX.

post-7340-1204323022_thumb.jpg

The problem occurs sporadically. Haven't found a reliable procedure to reproduce it yet.

I can get it to work again either by causing A:M's main window to be redrawn (dragging another window over it, minimize/maximize, etc.) or entering turn mode and single-click (without dragging).