Hash, Inc. - Animation:Master

Never completed TaoA:M?

• Admin

Never completed 'The Art of Animation:Master'?

There is no better way to learn A:M than to work your way through the manual.

There are considerable benefits too.

- You have A:M so lets us it!

- The lessons are a whole lot of fun. (Okay... that face one... and that darn giraffe... those two are hard!)

- You'll be animating in minutes! (Lets see you do that in Maya!)

- You'll exercise your animation muscles. (For hours, days, weeks, months and BAM! Suddenly you are a high fallutin' animator!)

- You'll learn a whole lot, make new friends, and mingle with artist and animators with similiar interests.

...and all this you'll accomplish even if you never complete TaoA:M! ;)

Not enough for you to stay with it all the way you say? Okay... stick with me here.

When you complete TaoA:M:

- You'll get a cool TaoA:M certificate of completion. (Not a bad deal)

- You'll demonstrate your skill and ability in public. (Oooo... scary... but think micro-mini-demoreel here)

- You'll tackle really tough assignments and show your abiltity to complete a project. (All the way to the bitter end)

- You'll be eligible (maybe even targeted and recruited) to participate in feature length films!

I'm assuming of course that some of this may be of interest to you?

It is true that we can't make you complete TaoA:M. That would be just silly. We can't do the hard work for you either. Only you can do that. But by working through TaoA:M you will take the first, most important step you'll ever take to help you reach your goals.

Stick with us in 2008 as we work through TaoA:M.

We'll animate and explore all your options together.

• Replies 4
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Hey Rodney,

I just wanted to thank you. I got a notification of this post via e-mail a day after I had revisited my efforts toward TaoA:M. I am putting it in the top of my priorities and will be setting my deadlines for completion this week. Just the nudge I needed and good timing.

Thanks again,

MikePett

• 4 weeks later...
  • Admin

Hey Mike! Its great to see you again.

TaoA:M is on the top of my A:M related priorities as well. Of course it has to be made to fit in with the rest of life's adventures too. TaoA:M is a nice way to keep actively exercising our animation muscles when time doesn't allow for much more involvement.

I've found helping others get through the rough spots really cements the lessons into this ol' brain too. ;)