sprockets Shelton's new Char: Hans It's just donuts by ItsJustMe 3D Printing Free model: USS Midnight Rodger Reynolds' 1950s Street Car Madfox's Pink Floyd Video Tinkering Gnome's Elephant
sprockets
Recent Posts | Unread Content
Hash, Inc. - Animation:Master

Looking for a group!

thebestkiller

• Replies 7
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

I'm looking for an online group!

I'm a begginer

(Learning)

So please tell me if you want to invite me to a group!

thnks

hi

I am a beginner as well,I would like to be part of a group. Maybe we can get others to join and learn from each other. My biggest problem is my time is limited. I have a book by

David Rogers as well as a dvd set from Barry Zundel and another dvd set by Jeff Lew. I have more training material on the way, another book..plus more traing videoes on Animation Master. I don't know if you are familiar with internet relay chat, but we could set up a channel there to form a group and be able to transfer files between us. let me know if you are interested in this format and i will set something up and give you the particuliars then.

thanks

Steve

This Forum is one big group you can use the community window to set up chats

i want to make it clear. in no way am I promoting sending copyright material illegally. I am promoting the sending of knowledge that we share and I know that is done here. it is just another venue to use. It may not even go over well. I actually forgot about the chat option here, so that is something to think about.

Well, there are a lot of development communities on IRC. it's an easy way to get an instant response to a problem without any wait. That is, if you have knowledgeable people on the channel (not me) and they are available when you need them.

Stronghorn, there is nothing to setting up a channel, you just join it and you are ops. But, if you leave, the channel disappears, which is why I am offer bots to keep the channel alive. Tell me the name you want and I will add it to my bots, add your host mask, and they will auto op you and whoever else you want to have ops on the channel. Once you have had the channel alive for a while, and are using ident (2 of my bots are), efnet servers will op you if something bad happens (like a net split) and you loose ops on the channel.