sprockets Live Answer Time Home Page Featured Free Models spotlight Rigged Spider Tinkering Gnome's Workshop
sprockets
Recent Posts | Unread Content
Hash, Inc. - Animation:Master

Libraries not always showing

Short Circuit

Okay, so I am in a school setting. Student A logs on and has all libraries, Student B logs on and does not have any libraries, Student C logs on and doesn't have any libraries either, I as administrator log on and have all libraries. Why doesn't Student B or Student C have libraries?

Thanks for your help, I really appreciate it.

• Replies 5
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Just go to "Tools->Options->Folder" and look for library. Now set the right infos there. For example set your DVD/CD-drive and the link to the library-file.

You can set up more than one folder there when you for example have 2 dvd-drives. A:M will look for a file and than lead it from one of the folders you specified there.

*Fuchur*

We checked the libraries and it did not include the D drive (our CD ROM drive) - so I added it. It said changes would not take affect until we restarted the program, so we did and still no libraries. When I went back to check the libraries the d drive was gone again. When I added it, it was listed, we restarted the program to have it take effect and it was gone again????