Hash, Inc. - Animation:Master

Modeling Question

flashawd

Hi - this is where I am running into modeling problems, because I just don't know how to bring the cp's to an end. Here is a pic of what I am talking about

frog0001.jpg

How would you bring the frogs nose to a point where is would have a nice smooth mesh. Any ideas or suggestions would be much appreciated.

Thanks - Eric

• Replies 5
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

First off I would eliminate the hooks at the corner of the mouth. You have two hooks that could connect as a continuous spline eliminating some of the creasing.

Another thing you could do is to extrude a row or two of splines off of that last spline of the mouth. Then you could move that spline row with the 3 point patch up even higher on the face so it isn't in an area that moves as much.

You may even be able to remove some of the splines on the face above the mouth... since you are adding more splines from the mouth area. You might even find a better place to "hide" the 3 pointer.

to be honest you could "start over" and use the continuous mouth spline extruded up and over to create the head. No 3 pointers and no 5 pointers since you could hide the "side holes" inside the huge eyes.

-vern