Hash, Inc. - Animation:Master

Actions

Masna

I'm having trouble making my character jump from one platform to the next. I made a jumping action sequence in action. In choreography I made a path from one pad to the next, I gave the character a constraint to the path, drag and dropped the action sequence onto the character but when i pressed play the character did the jumping sequence still on the first pad then popped onto the next. Can anyone help me?

• Replies 4
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Off the top of my head

did you constrain him to the path at the beginning of the jump sequence check to see if the enforcement on the constraint is zero until he is done jumping and so he doesn't follow the path until the last frame of the jump

Off the top of my head

did you constrain him to the path at the beginning of the jump sequence check to see if the enforcement on the constraint is zero until he is done jumping and so he doesn't follow the path until the last frame of the jump

How do you check the enforcement on the constraint?

enforce.jpg

This should be at 100% for thewhole sequence the model is on the path. Peolple forget and usually set constraint at end or at least not at the beginning

Hope this helps

Also the ease is set to 0 at the beginning and 100 and the emd this in automatic but can be adjusted

post-254-1190838915_thumb.jpg

This should be at 100% for thewhole sequence the model is on the path. Peolple forget and usually set constraint at end or at least not at the beginning

Hope this helps

Also the ease is set to 0 at the beginning and 100 and the emd this in automatic but can be adjusted

Thanks alot i really appreciate it! :lol: