Hash, Inc. - Animation:Master

Idle and then walking

bighop

I made two Actions, an idle, and a walk. I want the character to be idle, and then walk away.

I made a path, and added the actions. But the character slides until the idle is over, and then walks. How do I have the character stand still on the path?

• Replies 7
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Hash Fellow
I made two Actions, an idle, and a walk. I want the character to be idle, and then walk away.

I made a path, and added the actions. But the character slides until the idle is over, and then walks. How do I have the character stand still on the path?

in the properties panel of the path constraint you can set the "ease" percentage to any value on any frame. You could set it to stay the same while you want him to idle. You can also edit the ease visually in the channels.

• Hash Fellow
Quick on for you Robcat, under my "about AM" where you can view the Help Files, I don't have any? Do I have to install those help files? I thought they would have been with the initial installation?

Online updates don't include them.

get it in

ftp://ftp.hashmirror.com/pub/updates/windows/Am2007/

master.chm is the file you put in the same directory as your master.exe file