sprockets Shelton's new Char: Hans It's just donuts by ItsJustMe 3D Printing Free model: USS Midnight Rodger Reynolds' 1950s Street Car Madfox's Pink Floyd Video Tinkering Gnome's Elephant
sprockets
Recent Posts | Unread Content
Hash, Inc. - Animation:Master

Diffused Color

bighop

Hey has anyone had to deal with this.....I changed a color on a model, and one of the groups was changed that I didn't want to be changed. So I selected it, but it won't change color. Is there a way to reset a color on a group? I thought I could just change the setting and it would change the color.

• Replies 4
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic

sometimes the color change doesn't immediately register (in realtime) - I sometimes find I have to move the group (in the pws hierarchy) above some group and then back down again - or save/close the model & reopen.

Check which other groups the group that you want to change belongs to - then play with moving that group in the models hierarchy.

That's a convoluted explanation alrighty. Not sure if that's your problem either.

Thanks for the reply, I've tried all of those things, but it doesn't seem to take. I have a model with an inside mouth, a stubble and skin color. What ever color the skin is the rest of the groups become. I don't know how to separate the groups.

I'm giving it a rest.