Hash, Inc. - Animation:Master

Can You Say That?

KallistaAEnvarou

I was trying to figure out all the stuff from the "Can You Say That" tutorial, but then my sound started to act up. I've checked the actual sound on the computer (good) and my speakers (good too). The thing is, KeeKat was talking, but then I lost audio. I got confused with the dope sheets and ended up making two, so I'm thinking that might be part of the reason. Can anybody help me troubleshoot?

• Replies 5
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I was trying to figure out all the stuff from the "Can You Say That" tutorial, but then my sound started to act up. I've checked the actual sound on the computer (good) and my speakers (good too). The thing is, KeeKat was talking, but then I lost audio. I got confused with the dope sheets and ended up making two, so I'm thinking that might be part of the reason. Can anybody help me troubleshoot?

Hm... at tools -> options you can set Audio-settings, but I dont think it has something to do with that... my recommendation is: Restart A:M.

In the audio-settings go to moni and a low khz-value... that will take less memory and so it should work a bit better...

But in the end: Sometimes when working with audio you just have to reload the audio or restart A:M...

*Fuchur*

OK, well, I fixed that problem, but now I have a new one. I did this before, but I can't figure out how to get to the actual words. I've gotten the Dope Sheet added on Kee-Kat, but now all I see are the dropdowns with the "I've got a secret..." stuff. I can't get the words to appear in the timeline. How do I get them to do that? I don't know what I did before.

O.o, That could be useful. I will use it. Thank you. And now that I have figured out how to pause it, it's even more useful. :):):)

However, unlike in the video tutorial, when I click OK after having typed the text during the creation of the dope sheet on my version of A:M, it still does not come up with the words. I'll work on getting a photo for you, but you'll be able to see that I have indeed created the dope sheet, but the phoenetic stuff hasn't come up.