Hash, Inc. - Animation:Master

Say hello to my new little friend

i was just finished the body and colour groups for cloths

i got a rig done with the help of Barry Zundel dvd and Mike Fitzerald's cog tutorial ( it took me a almost 2 years to put it to action, i just never got to the point of finishing a model ...but with Barry's help i got my second model done, my first Model is just the duck head avatar lol )

i add text in photoshop and to his chest

i still want to create pose sliders for him and i wanted to create real choths for him and his not so secret identity.

thanks for viewing

Steve

ps. no caps

post-4806-1184867522_thumb.jpg

• Replies 6
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Hey, that looks good.

You'll have to animate him now.

thanks Rob

on the animating part ...that's the next dvd by Barry

i got no time to play after this weekend...so i'll trying to get the 8.5 hours done this weekend lol

i know learning of animation is not over night ...just wish there was a chip set for that ( plug and play :) )

Steve

rob ... this was my intent (3254 patch count) i hope to run this guy around and throw him to the ground :)

Zar... i was working on making the model for the first year i got AM and i was not reading and banging my head against the wall... it stop modeling and started over and did the exercises ( yes there's modeling in there too ) and having fun with thom and shaggy ..i stopped for a year and just started over again with a new start and watching Barry tut, he had some great stratagy in modeling and most of all i'm growing up learning more and more of AM.

thetanman it's the yellow hair, mask and the suite...and as you can see on the side view CO is not in the best of physical shape :0 to run as fast.

Steve

post-4806-1184896426_thumb.jpg