Hash, Inc. - Animation:Master

Pose slider Actions

flashawd

Hi - this has happened to me before... I created all the characters mouth movements for the Dope Sheet and also and "eyes close" pose slider, that after I created them origianlly I tested all of them in an action and they worked fine. Now none of them are working - has anyone had this problem or know what I am doing wrong? Thanks - Eric

• Replies 5
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic

This is kind of odd - I save models every so often and the model version 0006 is the one that the pose sliders are not working - I opened up version 0004 and they work fine. I have done a lot of work since version 0004 - is there any way I can somehow import the working sliders from version 0004 to the current version 0006?

Did you make the Poses with an Action open? Sometimes the Action gets the changes by accident. Whenever you make a new Pose, close all other Actions and Poses...unless there is some copying between them.

Hope that helps.

Hi David - no, no actions were open - I did re-rig the model, could that have anything to do with it? Can I import another working models pose sliders? Bye the way your Squetch Rig is awesome - only had 3 hours to play around with it, but very nice. ;) Looking forward to spending more time with it.

Hi David - no, no actions were open - I did re-rig the model, could that have anything to do with it? Can I import another working models pose sliders? Bye the way your Squetch Rig is awesome - only had 3 hours to play around with it, but very nice. ;) Looking forward to spending more time with it.

Well if you re-rigged the model, you can mostly likely expect that the poses associated with the old rig won't work anymore, unless you built your rig carefully similar, with pose re-use in mind.

Always add those extra poses last - after you have the rest of the rig complete, tested, and finalized.