Hash, Inc. - Animation:Master

Greeting to all New Old AM storyeller

Bruce Morgan

Greetings

My interests and aspirations range from photorealistic to animation which is aimed to look like period animation .

I produce independant film features .

I love the spirit of the Hash Team .!!

I met Martin and many of his associated at Siggraph .

They are very commited to helping individual artist animators to tell a story !

I just recieved and loaded AM 2007 .i am at the start of a new period in my amination training and I would like to be rgarded as a complete NEWBIE!!!

.It appears that much of the resource referred to is online and unlocked by use of the extras disk is that correct ?

You have a refrence in the Am Manual to" the art of animation master " is this available free on line or must I buy an extra book

Thanks for a reply

Regards

Bruce Morgan

• Replies 3
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Hello Bruce and welcome to the A:M community *echoes*

anyways.. the art of animation master is free on the forums but not all the excersies are available

The Art of Animation Thread

and here is the intro to TOAM ( the short word for The Art of Animation Master)TOAM

and here is the topic where the link for all the exercises are. TOAM certificate and video tutorials

hope these help your question... somebody smarter will help you more hopefully... :D

A large number of the tutorials are on the extras DVD and the rest are linked on the tutorials forum. None of them are locked or require a key. AM is keyed to the CD, it must be in the drive to boot.

TAOAM is a book that shipped with previous versions of AM however the video tutorials are on line and TAOAM has its own forum, everything you need can be downloaded there. No key is required.

Welcome and good luck