animar3d

• Replies 11
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

are you talking about the creases? Please post pictures in wireframe.

it may be helpful if you tell us what your native language is. You have no information in your online profile. At least if you tell us the country you are from, we can attempt to translate.

Glenn

are you talking about the creases? Please post pictures in wireframe.

it may be helpful if you tell us what your native language is. You have no information in your online profile. At least if you tell us the country you are from, we can attempt to translate.

Glenn

Hey, thank you. My native language is the spanish. Yes, I'm talking about creases.

I have marked in red some problems. It is not good to have a spline end at an intersection. For best results, only 2 splines should cross. i will look for the tutorial that explains what is the best way.

Regards

Glenn

Basic Splinemanship I, II and III

The ARM Tutorials

A:M Forum Tutorial Links

Yo he marcado en rojo algunos problemas. No es bueno para tener un final de tira a una intersección. Para mejores resultados, solamente 2 tiras deberían atravesar. Yo buscaré la guía que explica lo que es la mejor forma.

Respetos

Glenn

La traducción es del ordenador.

post-1360-1172867526_thumb.jpg

Hey thank you very much, Glenn I understand to you perfectly. :)

Thanks too for the links.

Thanks to you too, higgins dj. I am going to see it.

I'm going to try to do it it right this time. (Voy a intentar hacerlo bien esta vez)

You are still dead ending splines. Just above the corner of the mouth you have 5 splines runing through a control point. In the top lip you have a curved spline running fromt he nose but 2 lip splines dead ending.

Take a good close look at the make a face tute (11.5) in the AM Manual (The Art of Animation Master or TAoAM) to see how these spliens should run and form.

Cheers