sprockets 2001 Star Gate effect in A:M with PRJ Comparison of AO and Radiosity Renders Animated Commercial by Soulcage Tralfaz's Lost In Space Robot Rodger Reynold's Architectural WIP Live Answer Time Demo Tinkering Gnome's Sparkler PRJ
sprockets
Recent Posts | Unread Content
Hash, Inc. - Animation:Master

Dining Room

This is the basic room with 9,000 patch. I made the cornice and I was pretty deep into it and selected almost all of them and accidently press delete when I was aiming for the forward slash and deleted the whole thing, then I prayed and waited for the system to catch up and then press undo and it all came back. Quickly I save the file, and thank my lucky stars. Close call! Turn the cornice into a bump map. I am thinking of doing the same for the ceiling with a tin impression, and a center piece for the art deco chandelier. I am doing a new render in stereo and I'll post it in the stereo of the feb contest as this is the inside of the house that I modeled for the contest.

ballroomsethashnew_L0.jpg

• Replies 4
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Could you turn the camera towards the front door? I still can't figure out how you get to this room from the front door.

LOL- your killing me!

Well gosh darn it! I am going to have to make an entrance for you. You have force hand on me. I don't have a clue how you get in so I guess I will have to find a way.

http://www.asis-leif.com/msw102.htm

I will borrow some of his idea. Since I got the idea from him in the first place, but I highly modified it. I totally change the back of house.

Since the person who wanted me to comission the work for him back out and not to blame because of my double bike accident I now started back into modeling.

I'm sorry, I didn't know you haven't modeled the interior. But now that I see Asis' floor plan, I see steps going to foyer first and then more steps to the living room. Ah!

It makes sense now. But yeah, your modifications makes it harder for me to imagine how you could possibly get in tht room with some steep steps.

Unless, of course, it was an Escher design ;)

I'm sorry, I didn't know you haven't modeled the interior. But now that I see Asis' floor plan, I see steps going to foyer first and then more steps to the living room. Ah!

It makes sense now. But yeah, your modifications makes it harder for me to imagine how you could possibly get in tht room with some steep steps.

Unless, of course, it was an Escher design ;)

If I ever got married and had kids, an eschler house would be the thing to get me my own private time. Lose the kids in the maze.

My commision didn't fall thru I am free to work on the house to my heart content and I may do the whole inside. I would use it for my little comic book. This house could have a basement where my science lab is. Ok, Maybe too much "slider" episode.