sprockets Shelton's new Char: Hans It's just donuts by ItsJustMe 3D Printing Free model: USS Midnight Rodger Reynolds' 1950s Street Car Madfox's Pink Floyd Video Tinkering Gnome's Elephant
sprockets
Recent Posts | Unread Content
Hash, Inc. - Animation:Master

Bones. Its been a while...

TRN

Hey everyone, I havent been on animation master in a while. I finaly got back into it. im making a snake thing that has fins.

In the picture below, i have the basic layout of it. the top head part is a brown color and is controling the whole thing with that bone. i want to add 2 new bones on each fin as drawn in red. i want the bones to move with the head but also move on there own. I for got how to do this. Can anyone help?

bones.JPG

• Replies 3
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

If I understand you correctly; you want to make them children of the head bone.

In PWS drag each wing bone and drop it on the head bone, that will make them children of the head bone, which means wherever the head bone goes they go, but when you move each wing bone only they would move.

So what your saying is that i click on the head bone and simply make children from it? will the children bones move with the head with out them seperating? how do i do that. just click on it and make new children?