v14

binder3d

• Replies 4
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic

A:M14 is still only an Alpha release, meaning that it will probably go through several months of revisions before it gets a full release.

However the 2007 CD is now available which gives you access to both A:M13, (including any remaining updates), and all A:M14 versions which will be updated throughout 2007.

A:M14 is still only an Alpha release, meaning that it will probably go through several months of revisions before it gets a full release.

However the 2007 CD is now available which gives you access to both A:M13, (including any remaining updates), and all A:M14 versions which will be updated throughout 2007.

Thanks Paul. Where can I get info on v14? Is there any website for features?

Cheers! :)

Good question. :)

Sorry, I'm not being very helpful, am I?

Hopefully Rodney will have some idea of where there is a list of features. He's very good at directing traffic, keeping the place clean, tending to cuts and bruises and a whole host of other forum related activities. I'm sure he will come along before too long.

In the meantime, have you tried using the search button, (top right)? It's a long shot and requires a bit of patience but you just might find something.

If I find anything I will post a lnk here for you.

Good luck.