Hash, Inc. - Animation:Master

Render to File Settings Menu

bedheadben

Hello, recently I discovered that while working with A:M for a while, and rendering things using a few of the different pre-set options, all of a sudden the pre-set rendering options started to dissappear! (see the picture below) Can anyone tell me if there is an easy solution to this? If it helps, I am using A:M 2006, and using a MacBook.

picture1ic1.jpg

• Replies 6
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic

Ya, I tried that, and that's good, but I sometimes don't want to spent 10-15 minutes setting up the options in there just to end up getting a super pixelated render. I also can't figure out how to NOT render things in passes without it looking like there was only one pass. And yes, i have the quality set to Final.

I final rendered TGA is a little small in size, and it also distorts my picture, and if I make it a aspect ratio of 1 it puts a white bar at the top, so here is a final rendered TGA (which looks low quality to me):

coloredballs0wt2.jpg

But this is getting beside the point, and the point is, I want my presets back, so how will I get them?