Nat

• Replies 4
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic

• Hash Fellow

Well, I can't complain for just few hours work!

I think you have some good body-language poses going there.

"nervous" is hard to do.

This is not the fault of your animation, but something seems off about Lady Goodbody's fingers. They seem to be making some odd shapes. Maybe they are not jointed in the right spot? Or maybe it is the pose. Hard to tell from here.

Thanks for the comments so far. Couple questions, Rob, did you take Animation Mentor classes? I just saw one of the models they use in one of your animations, which, by the way, are very good. Anyway, I applied last week and am waiting to hear back from them.

Not sure what you meant about the hands. I've just been using the open-close pose sliders and all-in-all they're in pretty normal positions. Maybe it's the compression.

Dhar, I wasn't sure that she'd work either, but I've been pretty happy so far with what I can get out of her. She didn't have phenomes so I just used combinations of the preset facial poses to freehand it.

Thanks again, keep 'em comming.

• Hash Fellow

Rob, did you take Animation Mentor classes? I just saw one of the models they use in one of your animations,

Yes, I had to remake them to do my assignments in A:M.

Anyway, I applied last week and am waiting to hear back from them.
not to worry. Unless you completely failed that California Intelligence Test, you're in.

Not sure what you meant about the hands. I've just been using the open-close pose sliders and all-in-all they're in pretty normal positions. Maybe it's the compression.
I took a look a Lady G. She definitely needs some reboning. In her hands I mean.

you can see a long ago discussion of the same problem on Woot :

http://www.hash.com/forums/index.php?showt...amp;hl=knuckles

That's not your fault. That's a rigging issue.