Hash, Inc. - Animation:Master

Haunted House

Muff

:o O.K. I put the model back up for download. No changes made, just putting it back up since my anger of certain criteria has passed. So here it is again, should anyone be interested. Have ANY COMMENTS or criteria on this model, or its related use (ReadMe) feel FREE TO EXPRESS IT. This model is available for use in any "Commercial" environment, ONLY for NON-PROFIT use though.

MMZ_TimeLord has a better description overview and how-to explaination in his reply below.

[attachmentid=21014]

HHouseFull.zip

• Replies 5
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

I won't give you a hard time... :D

I will say it's a very nice model and includes Exterior, Interior and Interior floors separate. Nicely done.

I will post your readme as well as a few renders for folks to get a better idea of the project.

The models line up just fine in choreography by simply dragging the exterior model then the assembled interior model and then constraining the interior model to 'translate to' and 'orient like' the exterior model. You would also need to add a 'scale like' constraint if you were going to scale the exterior.

First render is simple single light source and AO of just the Exterior model.

Second is the same setup, but with the Exterior and Interior together and 80% transparency so you can see the interior somewhat.

Below is the ReadMe.txt file contents.

Heres my Haunted House Project File with the Embedded Models.

**This Project File and the Models associated with it are for Non-Commercial/Non-Profit Use.**

How To: Simply "copy and Paste" each "Section/model" into the "EXTERIOR" model. If everything is ok,

things should line-up properly for each section/model "Pasted" into the "EXTERIOR" model.

**NOTE: There is an "Interior" model with this process completed.**

How-To Alternate method:

You could also drag-n-drop each section/model into the Choreography, then select all Sections/models

within the Choreography at once to do a resize of the entire House. (Not withstanding the "Interior"

model which has all the "interior" pieces together).

Important: Its important !NOT! TO MOVE ANY of the models around. They are all built on the "Location" of the

Main "Exterior" model. Follow the "How to:" and let-be! Else mis-allignment will cause confusion

and artifacts.

Important#2: I did not bother to group everything. So make SURE you have ALL the connected pieces of whatever

it is that you modify/select etc. Youll have to "trial-n-error" all the pieces through the

"bound-select" and hide, or the "Select-All Connected" shortcut.

(This model is as-is, and no guarantees of what I believe to be true regarding this project/model are implied.)

**(Yes, there may be unforseen/un-noticed mistakes that I did not catch before distributing this Project/File)**

(I actually caught a couple mistakes right before I sent this file)

To Do List:

-----------

Fireplace/Smoke stacks routing

Lights/door fixtures

Interior Trim

Glass

Basement (whole level) including stairs

Front/back porch steps (not proportionate in size to house)

Stair banisters/railings

lowend_inc@yahoo.com

[attachmentid=20641][attachmentid=20642]

HHouseFull01.jpg

HHouseFull02.jpg

I just cant figure out though what it is I want to do next?

Wha? You have heard of the TWO project? I'm surprised Martin hasn't jumped on you yet. (Any minute now - I can tell).

There is probably a need for some more modeling of props effort, of your terrific caliber in some scene, somewhere...

TERRIFIC house, meanwhile. I may just have to "color" it.

Yes, I have heard about the TWO project and saw the overview plans and storyboard. Ive really got see some good work being done. But I dont know specifically how some of the plans should come through for what they want/need simply by rough sketches? Im more mechanical than creative when I model. So without more specifics in detail plans, I dont think Ill be much help in any "creative" way for what I can "imagine" a scene should be, or even look like?